Sabtu, 14 Januari 2012

Samsung Galaxy tab 7 plus Error

Samsung Galaxy tab 7 plus Error - I am having the problem with the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 Plus 3G, when I have connected the tablet with the charger then it was charging and when I have disconnected the charge from the tablet then also it is been showing me the animation of the Battery Charging on the screen. When I go to the setting of the tablet then it is saying that battery is discharging. So I am not getting what is the problem with the phone, so please help me with this. Does anyone also face the same problem which I am facing with the tablet? If you have the solution to solve it, then please tell me so that I can solve the problem.

I can't find a hints and tips page for the Galaxy Tab so, er, starting one here if that's OK.

Only one tip so far:

Go to Menu > Display Settings > Power Save Mode and uncheck this to make white things on the screen white, not yellow.

With Power Save Mode enabled, there seems to be a yellow hue to everything. I don't like that as I'm used to the saturation from an AMOLED on my Desire.

Samsung Galaxy tab 7 plus Error Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown

Popular Posts